Tuesday, November 29, 2011

An ode to my belly

I long for garlicky kale, raw kale, kale chips and kale juice. Vegan banana chocolate chip walnut cookies and dark chocolate mousse. Flatbread, Oh flatbread, why must I want you so? The longer I go without you, the more ravenous I grow. Pad thai can only be eaten so many times a week, it's hard to be a veggie head in a language you don't speak.

I drink Chang, Bintang and a shot for 50 baht but it just don't seem to cure the cravings that I've got. Up and down the street I sway. Can't I just find a IPA?

All thru the market I walk around. Turtles, eels and ducks abound. I find a stall for 20 baht. Noodles again? Sure why not! One bite, two bites, three bites in... not the odd piece of meat again!!

I really should be thankful I guess. There are SO many people who have SO less.....

No comments:

Post a Comment